Thursday 28 July 2011

Blood Angel Month 4 Purchases

As I found out from the combat patrol battle against the imperial guard, a five man squad of assault marines can die very quickly to some sub-par dice rolls.  Therefore, the first order of business for this month is to fill the squad out with another 5 marines.


For a bit of variety in deployment, I've also decided to get a drop pod.  I've never used any deep striking units before, and with a full assault squad that can deploy via deep strike as well as a drop pod I think I'm going to start to figure out if it works well with my play style.  And if not, drop pods still look sweet so its a win-win!

These two purchases cost $72 dollars in total from Great Canadian Miniatures, which (when combined with my extra $12 from last month) leaves me $10 in the hole for next month.  




No comments:

Post a Comment