Saturday 4 June 2011

Imperial Guard get a name!

One of the things I wasn't certain on when I started was a name to give my Imperial Guard army. Other armies can get away without a name, for instance Orks can get away with declaring they're a "WAAAAGH", 'Nids are just a swarm and even Marines mostly have a pre-given name to work with (XXth Ultramarine's army). But with a huge variety of Guard hive worlds out there, I wasn't sure where to start. A quick search on Librarium led me to this link, where I found a name which I quickly adapted to something I liked.

And thus was born;

Photobucket

As an aside, my girlfriend looked at it, and promptly noted that the acronym for my fearsome army was TMMID...pretty close to timid..and thus my division's nickname was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment